|Product Name||Eye Patch|
|Patch Material||Non-woven fabric, hydrophilic polymer gel etc.|
|Intended Use||Cold therapy for closed soft tissue.|
|Update Time||September 24,2023|
Generic Name: Eye Patch
Product Description: Main components are medical non-woven fabric, hydrophilic polymer gel, polyethylene film etc.
Intended Use: Cold therapy for closed soft tissue. Cold therapy for blurred vision which caused by asthenopia, eye burning, dark under-eye circles, puffy eyes.
Suitable for: Children and adults.
Direction for use:
1. Clean the skin around eye area with water or wet tissue;
2. Open outer package of eye patch and take it out;
3. Close your eyes, apply eye patch to your eye area, make it fully contacted with your eye area.
4. 15 - 20 minutes for each time, 2 - 4 patches one day.
Contraindications, precautions, warning and presentation:
1. Children must use under guardian.
2. Keep it out of reach of children.
3. This product is disposable.
4. Stop using if occur to allergic reaction.
5. Allergic to this product or Allergic physique should be use with caution.
6. Stop using when the nature of this product changes.
Storage: Sealed, keep it in a cool and dry place.
Validity: 2 years
Manufacturer: Anhui Province De Ji Tang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Address: Tianqiao Development Zone,Linquan Country,Anhui Province,China
Don't forget to sign up!
Find out early about all upcoming promotions and new products releases
- Pain Relief Patch
- Face Mask
- Fever Cooling Patch
- Better Breath Nasal Strips
- Menstrual Relief Patch
- Capsicum Plaster
- Corn Removal Plaster
- Aroma Pain Relieving Plaster
- Tiger Pain Relief Plaster
- Slimming Patch
- Detox Foot Patch
- Baby Anti-dearrhea&cough Patch
- Motion Sickness Patch
- Eye Mask
- Back Pain Patch
- Pain Relief Herbal Plaster
- Foot Care Spray
- Ungroup Products